Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Financial watchdog names almost 100 spread betting firms that may be offering illegal services - Telegraph.co.uk
- Spread-betting industry may have put customers at risk of harm, says FCA - The Guardian
- Spread betters have been put on notice, but what about personal responsibility? - City A.M.
- Spread-betting rise threatened by EU rules - Financial Times
- Shares in spread betting firm Plus500 soar thanks to bitcoin boom - The Guardian
- Spread betting group IG Group climbs to highest level in a year - Financial Times
- UK watchdog warns on spreadbetting, knocking shares - euronews
- Jeremy Naylor - IG
- Goldman and BofA fail to finesse tax bombshells - City Index - City Index
- Burberry share price overreaction has a longer-term point - City Index
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk