Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Spread Betting Calculator by DowBoy
11th May at 16:17
7th May at 10:19
3rd May at 15:29
2nd May at 21:41
- Stop Loss Placement by Matman
1st May at 08:52
Latest from the blog
I tend to use the S&P500 index as a proxy for the overall market, even though based in the UK. To some extent the S&P is the "dog" that wags the FTSE 100 "tail".
I have drawn 3 vertical lines on the attached chart of the S&P500 index.each partitioning off different phases of recent market ...
Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
- Spread betting on foreign markets - Telegraph.co.uk
- How to trade up to spread betting - Telegraph.co.uk
- Enjoy open access to the markets - The Times (subscription)
- Risk and reward: Contracts for difference and spread-betting - CITY A.M.
- Spread betting on indices - Telegraph.co.uk
- Finding patterns in financial markets - Telegraph.co.uk
- IG bets on futuristic behavioural analytics with Featurespace - Bobsguide (press release)
- Spread betting company sues Ernst & Young for negligence - Irish Examiner
- Spread betting on volatile markets - Telegraph.co.uk
- Reducing the currency risk - Telegraph.co.uk
- Provided by Google News
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk