Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- spread trading & CFD - Interactive Investor
- IG welcomes news that complaints against Spread Betting firms have fallen - Good Broker Guide (press release) (blog)
- Breaking: Complaints vs UK CFDs and Spread Betting Brokers Decline Sharply - Finance Magnates
- Some Helpful Resources for Female Traders - Good Broker Guide (press release) (blog)
- As the World Cup brings joy to fans, it brings misery to online gamblers - The Guardian
- 'Churn and burn' over for spread-better CMC - The Times
- Why no decent spread betting or CFD broker should actually want churn and burn clients - Good Broker Guide (press release) (blog)
- Italy at risk of new financial crisis in wake of coalition's collapse - The Guardian
- Rise in cryptos leads bid to tackle addictive trading - Bobsguide (press release)
- FTSE Halves Losses; Cable Hits 7-Month Nadir - Investing.com UK
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk