Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- IG Group braces for hit to revenues and bonuses from clampdown - Financial Times
- Spread betting explained: different types of financial spread bets - The Armchair Trader
- FTSE Hits Fresh High Crossing 7890; Is Mythic 8000 Mark Becoming A Reality? - Investing.com UK
- CMC Markets launches pro platform in response to European ... - City A.M.
- Sell in May, go away, don't come back until … global tensions force you to - The Guardian
- The changing face of trading - World Finance
- 2 FTSE 250 dividend stars I'd buy and hold forever - Motley Fool UK
- Professional trading - IG
- Spread Betting Provider InterTrader Adds Five Cryptocurrencies To ... - BlockTribune
- -8.10 % to Target, Numis Maintains 'Hold' Rating on IG Group Holdings PLC (LON:IGG) Shares Today - Frisco Fastball
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk