Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Five Tips for Successful Spread Betting in 2017 - Finance Magnates
- Highland woman blames husband for betting scam that duped punters out of thousands - Press and Journal
- Spread betting firm FxPro float is axed as sector prepares for FCA clampdown - This is Money
- Odey hikes short against spread better IG - Telegraph.co.uk
- Currency trading firm shelves IPO plans, citing FCA spreadbetting crackdown - City A.M.
- Technical analysis: key levels for gold and crude - IG
- IG Group reassures investors over French CfD crackdown - Telegraph.co.uk
- UK spread betters consider move overseas amid crackdown - CNBC
- Digital 100s bet product details - IG
- Tuesday Papers: Tesco to axe 1000 jobs - Citywire.co.uk
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
- Investors Bank Hours - 5500% after 24 hours by shorterminvest
18th March at 06:50
- Guaranteed return of principal benefit 6800% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
6th March at 07:14
- Pro Real Time Charts Custom indicator by offthelip
17th December at 06:02
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk