Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Bitcoiners Demand More Crypto CFDs and Spread-Betting in the UK - Bitcoin News (press release)
- Trading the Markets with Spread Betting - FX Empire
- CMC Markets Launches Cryptocurrency CFDs and Spread Bets - Finance Magnates
- Google is banning all bitcoin, ICO, and cryptocurrency ads from June - Business Insider
- Dow Opens With Bloody Nose; Investors Fret Over Rate Hikes - Investing.com UK
- Sterling fades through “backstop” deal - City Index
- London Capital Group Selects Solace to Accelerate Trading Platforms for Contract for Difference and Spread Betting - PR Newswire UK (press release)
- FX Industry Week Review: Google Forex, CFD and crypto ads ... - LeapRate
- Pound Climbs On Reports Of Brexit Transition Deal Agreement - Investing.com UK
- Google bans CFD, binary options adverts | iGaming Business - iGaming Business
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk