Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Spread Betting in Financial Markets - Insider Monkey (blog)
- Know your options - binary, regular, or spread bet? - Daily Mail
- Brexit drives spread betters into the arms of Plus500 - Telegraph.co.uk
- Adam Jepsen, Founder of Financial Spreads - The Armchair Trader (blog)
- Easy Money: How QE helps to stimulate the economy - Betting.betfair
- FTSE 100 set for flat start as oil jitters return - Proactive Investors UK
- Close Brothers shrugs off Brexit worries as FY profit rises | Reuters - Reuters UK
- US Election: Four conspiracy theories that won't go away - Betting.betfair
- UK's CMC Markets warns on H1 income, blames low volatility - Reuters
- Financial spread betting – Risks and Remedies - News 92 FM
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
- Investors Bank Hours - 5500% after 24 hours by shorterminvest
18th March at 06:50
- Guaranteed return of principal benefit 6800% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
6th March at 07:14
- Pro Real Time Charts Custom indicator by offthelip
17th December at 06:02
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk