Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Spread betting raises profile before a regulatory clampdown - Financial Times
- Monday Papers: London accused of 'bogus' Uber ruling - Citywire.co.uk
- Can Purplebricks Lure Investors Back Home With Friday's AGM Update? - Investing.com UK
- Brent crude surges to best level since July 2015 - City Index
- Euro Falls As Investors Continue To Process Germany's Far-Right Surge - Investing.com UK
- Idea of the Day German equities still poised to outperform in Europe - City Index
- Bank Watch: Deutsche outlook no worse after election upset - City Index
- FTSE 100 back above 7300 - Proactive Investors UK
- INTEREST RATE RISE: Markets betting on hike before the end of the year - Express.co.uk
- Betting is Getting More Sophisticated through Tech: Spread Betting and Beyond - Click Liverpool
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk