Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- What is financial spread betting and why do most people lose at it? - The Guardian
- Spread betting is for gamblers, not investors - Financial Times - Financial Times
- Spread betters hit again as Germany unveils CfD crackdown - Telegraph.co.uk
- Record spending, Bank of England, spread betting and housing hotspots - Spectator.co.uk (blog)
- Gambling on spread betters is a mug's game - Financial Times
- Drax shares power on after £340mln acquisition of Opus Energy - Proactive Investors UK
- CfD curbs/Spread betting stocks - Financial News (subscription)
- Shares in spreadbetting firms dive on FCA crackdown - Citywire.co.uk
- FCA crackdown hits spread-betting firms - MoneyWeek
- Spread betting's lucrative losers are about to be taken off the table - Telegraph.co.uk
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
- Investors Bank Hours - 5500% after 24 hours by shorterminvest
18th March at 06:50
- Guaranteed return of principal benefit 6800% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
6th March at 07:14
- Pro Real Time Charts Custom indicator by offthelip
17th December at 06:02
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk