Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- Powering financial spread betting with in-memory computing - Bobsguide (press release)
- UK spread-betting groups adjust to clampdown on risky betting - Financial Times
- Plus500 confident it can deal with FCA crackdown and commits to London - City A.M.
- Confessions from the City: The spread-betting boss - Evening Standard
- IG Group withdraws from binary betting after watchdog clampdown - Telegraph.co.uk
- Spread-betting bosses act first as watchdog gets set for crackdown - Evening Standard
- What is financial spread betting and why do most people lose at it? - The Guardian
- Crazy times make for good times at financial bookie IG - The Independent
- Technical analysis: key levels for gold and crude - IG
- IG banning binary bets before crackdown but posts record leap - Evening Standard
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
- Investors Bank Hours - 5500% after 24 hours by shorterminvest
18th March at 06:50
- Guaranteed return of principal benefit 6800% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
6th March at 07:14
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk