Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- In spread betting, the house wins. But maybe not this time - The Guardian
- Nobody cares about tightening rules around spread-betting. Want a bet? - The Times
- Hantec Markets launches Spread Betting on MT4 - LeapRate
- Stock of the Day: Why BHP's $4.1bn wasn't enough - City Index - City Index
- The Build Up To Taylor Wimpey FY Results - Investing.com UK
- Europe Can't Shake Losses Despite Prospect Of Positive US Open - Investing.com UK
- Chart of the day - Hang Seng short-term uptrend remains intact - City Index
- National Oilwell shares signal rising demand - City Index
- Camilla's royal cousin jailed after claiming disability benefit - The ... - The Scotsman
- Spreadbetting firm fined £1m for "serious and systematic" failings - City A.M.
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk