Tweets from Malcolm Pryor
- To my wife and family, I apologise: how I lost £130000 spread betting - The Guardian
- IG Group sales revive despite fear of new spread betting rules - Telegraph.co.uk
- Spread-Betting Markets Show Conservatives to win 360 to 380 Seats - Pound Sterling Live
- Spreadbetting split? Saxo Bank walks away from key lobby group and backs FCA plans - City A.M.
- Exclusive: FxPro changes – CSO Vanessa Spyrou resigns, spreadbetting launch, Premier League shirt sponsor, Dubai ... - LeapRate
- UK General Election 2017 Spread Betting Arbitrage to Lock in Risk Less Profits! - The Market Oracle
- WPP needs a big name to follow Sir Martin Sorrell - The Guardian
- Spread-betting group CMC markets reports 9% drop in profits - The Times (subscription)
- Election Live: Pound recovers as election jitters subside after shock YouGov poll - Proactive Investors UK
- Spread Betting Market Arbitrage and BetFair Trading UK General ... - The Market Oracle
- Provided by Google News
Featured Video - How to build a spread betting strategy
Latest from the Spread Betting Forum
- Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 hours by shorterminvest
13th May at 12:11
- Genuine Bitcoin Multiplier Invest 0.1 btc Return 5 btc after 12 hours! by shorterminvest
21st April at 22:02
- Bitcoin Stock Funds 7500% After 120 Hours by shorterminvest
14th February at 09:58
- High Yield PM Investment 80% daily for 30 days by shorterminvest
26th September at 23:47
- Abu Dhabi Bitcoin 2560% ROI in 6 hours. by shorterminvest
5th May at 20:12
Latest from the blog
Ichimoku can be used on any timeframe.
Here are the definitions of the 5 lines, and how they are constructed.
The Turning Line: this is one of the 2 I leave off the chart, it is like a moving average; it is the midpoint of the high of the last 9 periods and the low of the last 9 periods.
Interview with Malcom
About the Editor
Malcolm Pryor is an experienced trader and spread bettor, author and trainer. He is a qualified technical analyst and uses technical analysis extensively in his trading. He runs regular training seminars on spread betting.
To see the next seminar with available places / register interest / book a place: go to www.sparkdales.co.uk